Now you can visually manage your work, people and time bookings in a beautiful timeline. The Paymo resource scheduling tool will allow you to:
- click & drag to schedule bookings and assign tasks directly on the timeline
- check what employees will be working on and how their time is booked
- easily answer questions like who’s booked and who’s available for work
- see at a glance which employees are overbooked or underbooked
- view your schedule timeline by employee or project list, switch between them with a single click
- the timeline updates bookings in real time, so managers can see booking updates right away without page reloads
The resource scheduling module is included in the Business plan. We’re not stopping here though, in the following period we plan rapid updates that will add extra features that make scheduling and planning even better.
Other important updates
- a new way to add bulk time for multiple projects for a whole week
- you can now toggle email notifications at project level
- we’ve added support for a new payment gateway – Payoneer
- your client details (name, address, etc…) can now be added, removed and reordered in your invoice templates
- added a new filter for assigned users in projects table view
- email notifications are now sent when a task changes status (columns) in the progress board
- added a new column in the table view that displays Hours Left
- on the project dashboard, the “hours worked” box we updated to show hours remaining from the total budget
- hourly rates are now editable in project templates
- you can collapse rows now in the progress board when the view is grouped by user
- you can now sign-in to Paymo using your Google Account. (if your current Paymo email address is a Gmail/Google Apps you will be able to login directly by clicking on the “Sign-In with Google” button on the login form. Attention: If you try to login with a different Google email account than the one we have on file the system will set up a new account for you).
If you are a small business looking for a web based tool for resource allocation for your staff, check this list of software that manages resources.