The right to be let alone is indeed the beginning of all freedom.
1. By using Paymo, you agree to the collection and use of your data. Such information may include things such as your name, username, password, email address, business information, as well as relevant demographic information. In addition we may automatically collect information about your computer, device or internet access, such as IP address, web browser, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, and your usage of our sites and applications.
2. We will never sell or rent any information with any third parties.
3. Data Ownership You always retain ownership rights you may have in any content, data you upload or otherwise provide to us through the sites (the "user content"). We provide an open API that gives you access to all data stored in Paymo. We limit the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing (our technical support team).
4. You have the Right to be Forgotten. You can delete all data related to your account at any time.
5. We don't tolerate spam. We will send out emails to customers only in the case of service related announcements.
6. Paymo uses "cookies" to store session information, and thus will set and access cookies on your computer(s).
7. EU individuals have rights to access personal information about them, to limit use and disclosure of their personal information, and to ensure that such personal information is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which it is collected. Paymo is committed to respect these rights (Right to Access, Right to be Forgotten & Data Portability). In case of a security breach all affected customers will be notified by email and directly in the app within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach. Paymo designs and develops all systems with Privacy in mind and follows best practices such as data minimisation and limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing (our technical support team).
Last updated on January 23th, 2018