What’s new in Paymo: new mobile app version, Zapier integration and more
Here’s a list with some of the most important things we’ve been working on over the past weeks:
- Zapier integration allows you to connect Paymo with hundreds of other apps you use, like QuickBooks Online, Slack or Xero. Check this link for the full list and integration details.
- new mobile app version for iOS and Android (bug fixes + new features)
- week numbers in timesheet month view:
- redesigned discussions view:
- see how many completed tasks there are within each project in the Table Projects view
- improved styling of data added via the “Add from timesheet” option on invoices
- all the charts in the app can now be downloaded as png, jpg, svg, annotated or printed:
- “Agenda View” now has a calendar that allows you to easily select a date range:
- we’ve launched the spread the word about Paymo page, where you can find some of the ways to support us (and even get a small reward for the effort :). I would like to thank all those that have already helped us by spreading the word.
- over 150+ refinements and small bug fixes.
We’re currently working on implementing advanced user permissions and adding fixed price budget for projects and tasks.