The right to be let alone is indeed the beginning of all freedom.
1. By using Paymo, you agree to the collection and use of your personal data as described below:
- upon registration you will be asked for a valid email address
- the system will record time-sheets, store files and project data for you and your employees in a central database managed by Paymo. Paymo uses third party hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage required to run the service.
- the collected information is used for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. Paymo does not share any of your personal information with third parties.
- your data will be used for internal reporting within your account, or for aggregate anonymized statistics
2. We will never sell, rent or share any information with any third parties
3. All your records are private, for your use and viewing only
4. You can delete data or cancel your account at any time
5. We don't tolerate spam. We will send out emails to customers only in the case of service related announcements
6. Paymo uses "cookies" to store session information, and thus will set and access cookies on your computer(s)