Paymo users now have the possibility to get paid directly through Payoneer.
Payoneer offers a simple way for overseas customers to pay you directly. With one click on the ‘Pay with Payoneer’ button, the client will have a choice of a simple, secure, and low-cost way to pay.
Benefits for you and your client
You choose the way you access your funds – Payments are made directly to your Payoneer account. You can then:
- Withdraw funds to your bank account in your currency.
- You can order a Payoneer prepaid MasterCard® and use it everywhere MasterCard® is accepted.
- You can pay anyone in the Payoneer network for free. Whether you’re paying suppliers, contractors, or other freelancers, Payoneer users pay each other free of charge no matter where they are in the world.
- Hold funds in your account without incurring any fees and decide how to use them later.
Avoid currency fees – Overseas customers will be able to pay you in their currency, saving them currency conversion fees. For you, it means never losing business due to the hassles of paying internationally.
No hidden fees – In order to know what you’re paying, Payoneer uses the official mid-market exchange rate and employs competitive fees for international payments.
Get customer assistance in 35 languages – if you require assistance, it is always available via phone, chat, or email. Customer service professionals provide assistance in over 35 languages, every day of the year.
How does it work?
The first thing you have to do is log in to your Paymo account, click on your name (bottom left corner) > Company Settings > Project Accounting > Online Payment Gateways > check “Payoneer” and log in or sign up for a Payoneer account (and then click on “Apply and Save Settings”):
When you create an invoice, make sure that you’ve checked the option “Accept Online Payments”:
If you activate the option when the client receives the invoice, he has the option to pay online (please note that there’s a daily limit of $5000):
After the user clicks on “Pay Online” the option “Pay with Payoneer” becomes available:
On the next steps the client will be prompted to Enter contact details > Select payment method and Add payment details:
What happens after you sign up and receive a payment from a client?
The fine print
- This solution is designed for receiving payments from overseas customers only.
- Your customers do not need to be Payoneer users in order to pay you.
- Your customers can pay you in USD ($), British Pound (£) and Euro (€) only.
- eCheck is available to paying customers from the U.S. only.
- Payments will land in your Payoneer account within 2-8 business days depending on the selected payment method.
- There are limits on the transaction size. Consult the [FAQs] for more info.
Payoneer is an innovative digital payments company transforming the way businesses send and receive cross-border payments. Millions of businesses and professionals in more than 200 countries and territories choose Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost payment solutions. Additionally, thousands of leading companies such as Airbnb, Amazon, Getty Images, Google, and Upwork rely on Payoneer’s services to send funds to their payees worldwide.
Founded in 2005 and based in New York, Payoneer is licensed and registered in the US, the EU, Hong Kong and is PCI Level 1 Certified. With 12 offices worldwide and over 800 employees, Payoneer offers customer support in over 35 languages, 24/7/365.
To learn more, visit www.payoneer.com.