What’s new in Paymo: redesigned full task view, public API and more
Starting today we’ll be posting regular updates on newly added features & improvements in Paymo. Here’s a list with all the changes that we’ve made in the past weeks:
- added a “Full task view” – each task now has its own URL + view that contains all the details related to a task.
- added a dashboard milestone widget – it contains global milestones for all your projects.
- custom dates for milestone reminders
- new email delivery system – the chances of emails getting caught by spam filters have been significantly reduced
- Paymo API is now public at https://github.com/paymoapp/api
- dashboard widgets drag & drop functionality – you can drag and reorder them as you wish
- ability to bundle invoices & timesheet reports – when creating an invoice with the “Add from timesheet option” you can attach the associated timesheet report to the invoice for the client
- added a new payment gateway: Stripe
- export expenses as PDF
- redesigned “Add from timesheet” panel
- added a “Mark as” button for Estimates
- link to clients from the project overview screen
- redesigned bulk time entry input
- invoices no longer marked as viewed if the logged in user views the invoice
- fixed rendering issues for invoices in Adobe Reader
- added option to select all users when assigning projects
- ability to create invoices from the Clients > invoicing screen
- redesigned invoice permalink share screen
- added checked symbol for tasks in reports (if they are complete)
- widget now allows you to open the online app
- over 100 minor bugs fixes and small improvements in various modules
Last but not least, we’re excited to welcome a new developer in our expanding team – Marius Talagiu, he’ll be working on mobile app development.